Fragment of yellow lead glazed stoneware

Brief description
This artefact was recovered from an archaeologial excavation at Barrack Lane, Parramatta in 1989. The site comprised two workers cottages built between 1842-1844 and a well built sometime after. The artefact was most likely recovered from the well, where it was likely disposed of at the time of the demoliton and renovation of the adjoining Baptist Church.
Object number
BKL.1989.00013

Object type


Share