Five (5) fragments of green bottle glass, various sizes

See full details

Object Detail


Brief description
This object was uncovered in an archaeological investigation of the Parramatta Hospital site, at the corner of George and Marsden Streets in Parramatta. The hospital was the longest continually used in Australia and was first established in 1789-1792. It was expanded and upgraded over the following century and in use as a hospital until 1991. The site also featured an early convict hut and, after 1823, Brislington house.
Media/Materials
Glass

Colours


Subject Auto Tags


Share