Photograph depicts a close up view of the parking lot at a cottage at 41 Hunter Street at Parramatta from the Marsden Street side. A detailed perspective can be seen of the building. The Cottage at 41 Hunter Street is of significance for the local area for historical and aesthetic reasons. As a representative example of residential architecture of the late Victorian period in this area it was built c. 1897, with elements of Federation Queen Anne style with Gothic overtones. This two-storey villa was built for Presbyterian Manse is readily identifiable as part of historic building stock and strongly contributes to the streetscape and the character of the Parramatta CBD. It is now an existing property of ICC Development Group.