The Scots' Church (St. Andrew's) and Parramatta Court House, also known as the Old Court House, circa 1853
Image features a front and side view of the court house which is an imposing sandstone building of the Greek Revival style, with fluted columns of the Doric order. The building is enclosed by a high iron picket fence. The Scots' Church is a Gothic re Sketch Court House and St. Andrew's Church westside Church St, cnr George St, 1850s -- caption LSOP164.
This work has been assisted with funds received from the New South Wales Centenary of Federation Committee.