Parramatta Court House, also known as the Old Court House, circa 1890
Image features a front and side view of an imposing sandstone building of the Greek Revival style, with fluted columns of the Doric order. The building is enclosed by a high iron picket fence. There are several people posing for the photograph outsid
This work has been assisted with funds received from the New South Wales Centenary of Federation Committee.