Parramatta racecourse on the south west corner of Boundary and Church Streets, Parramatta, circa 1825
Image is a photograph of an original painting. It features a race meeting with a crowd of people and horses. There are several large tents and pavalions in the background.
This work has been assisted with funds received from the New South Wales Centenary of Federation Committee.