Parramatta High School, laying of foundation stone, view of stone being lowered into position, 1914
The insciption on the stone reads: "This stone was laid by The Hon. Campbell Carmichael, M.L.A. Minister for Public Instruction 3rd April 1914, P. Board, Director of Education".
This work has been assisted with funds received from the New South Wales Centenary of Federation Committee.